Of course you don’t want to pass up the “on sale” offers, but there is a pattern to be aware of for the best shopping discounts. By choosing the right day of the week to make your purchases, you can make your money last a bit longer.
- Airplane Tickets: Wednesday Mornings
- Hotels: Sundays
- Gas: Thursday Mornings Before 10am
- Buying a Car: Monday Mornings in September
- Dining Out: Tuesdays
- Groceries: Sundays
- Entertainment: Wednesdays
- Clothes: Thursday Nights
- Department-Store Wares: Saturday Nights
- Books: Thursdays
For descriptions of why these days are best, watch the ABC News special @ http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8552636
This is a fab! I never even thought of half the items for discounts although I am pleased that I already do the grocery shopping on a Sunday and generally do get discounts. Thanks!